Teaching Courses at Universities
2020 - Assitant professor Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Department of Architecture, course "Parametric Modelling"
2017 - Lecturer Universität der Künste BerlinUniversität der Künste Berlin, Berlin Area, Germany I was teaching a semester-long Grasshopper-based course "Interactive- Interaction-design". The course content was focused on paper folding simulations with Kangaroo 2 and their physical conterparts.
2015 - Adjunct/ Tutor Victoria University of Wellington School of Architecture and Design, Wellington & Wairarapa, New Zealand, tutoring Design Communication Course (SARC261), tutoring parametric design workshops
Leadership of workshops at international conferences
- AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN IN ARCHITECTURE (ACADIA 2018),Recalibration of Architectural Design Optimization, 14/10/2018, Mexico City, MX
- COMPUTER-AIDED ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN RESEARCH IN ASIA (CAADRIA 2017),Workflows for Conceptual Architectural Design Optimisation (ADO), 03-04/04/2017, Xi'an JiaotongLiverpool University, Suzhou, CN
- INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SPATIAL STRUCTURES 2017 (IASS 2017), Interfacing Architecture, Engineering and Mathematical Optimization, 24/09/2017, Hamburg, DE
- ADVANCES IN ARCHITECTURAL GEOMETRY 2016 (AAG 2016), AJ Game from complexity to reality, 10-11/09/2016, ETH, Zurich, CH
- SHAPES OF LOGIC 2015 (SOL 2015) Min- max structures, 7-11/03/2015, Wroclaw, PL
- ADVANCES IN ARCHITECTURAL GEOMETRY 2014 (AAG 2014), Prototyping Optimization process in relation to solar analysis, 20/09/2014, UCL, London, GB
Karamba 101: Introduction to Parametric Engineering link
Karamba 102 - Optimizzation of concrete shells and form finding techniques. link
ARX.ace - Optimization: CANOPY STRUCTURE OPTIMIZATION link
to be added soon